Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The First Day of the Rest of My Life



This was me over a year ago when I was adopted by my current family.  I did not know yet that they were going to be my forever home and I was scared.  My first family was a foster family and they were very nice.  I was rescued from Georgia by a great agency, http://puppiesandmorerescue.org/  They already had a foster family set up for me.  I was then adopted by who I thought would be my forever family but they couldn't keep me.  Puppies and More Rescue luckily had a policy that if an adoptive family cannot keep a dog, the dog goes back to them so back to the foster family I went.  I was there for seven weeks until my current adoptive family found me.  On my first day with them, it was snowing.  I shivered in the back seat and not only because I was cold.  I had an accident in the Petsmart but my new human parents did not get mad at me.  In this picture, I am being held by my human dad...I did not yet know I was about to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment